Thank you for visiting our site. As you may have read, we are only funded by private donors. Your contribution, no matter how small or large is both needed and appreciated. Contact email@example.com for inquiries about donations.
If you wish to make just a monetary donation you can send your donation to the address below via check or money order or use the link below to make a donation through PayPal. You can also support the recue by purchasing items from our rescue wear store located at Bonfire via the link below.
HELPING HANDS FOR WILDLIFE, INC.
363 GRASSY HILL RD
WOODBURY, CT 06798
Non-Monitory Donation Needs
- Building Supplies (plywood, pine,)
- 1/2′ galvanize hardwood)
- Nuts (no salt)
- Dog or Cat food
- Cheerios or Fruitloops
- Fresh Fruits & Veggies
Household items you may already have!
- Dog Kennels/carriers
- Bowls of all shapes and sizes
- Flannel or Cotton Fabric
- Fish Tanks (20 gallons or larger please)
- Rabbit Cages/Hutches
- Heating Lamps
- Heating Pads (no auto shut offs please)
- Baby Blankets
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Unscented laundry detergent
- Heavy Duty Sponges
- Kitchen or disposable Gloves
- Kitchen scales
- Kitchen Containers (all sizes)
- Blenders, Food Processors, Microwaves
- Mason Jars with lids
Medical Supplies such as:
- Weight scales
- Bandages (all sizes)
- We also accept certain medications, please contact directly.
Unused Gift Cards any denomination is welcome:
- Staples, Office Max
- Stop & Shop, Big Y, ShopRite
- PetCo or other pet supply store
- Chris’s Squirrel Store or other nature store